Home Power And Pressure Washing Services We Offer
Your Maryland Home Power Washing Experts
A clean home exterior not only makes your property appear more beautiful and polished, but also ensures mold and other harmful contaminates don’t grow and accumulate. Home power washing utilizes a low-pressure system that safely cleans the exterior.
Why Power or Pressure Wash Your Home’s Exterior?
- Remove ugly-looking stains on your home’s exterior
- Keeping your home’s exterior clean helps maintain cleanliness and prevent long-term issues
- Removes mildew and mold which can damage your home and is bad for the health of your family and pets
- Prime your home’s exterior before painting
Can I power or pressure wash my home myself?
Although you can rent power and pressure washing equipment, we recommend hiring a professional, licensed team. Why?
- If you don’t know the ideal water pressure, you could set it too high, resulting in water damage to your home’s interior. Water might seep into carpets or your attic, causing mildew and mold to grow.
- Incorrect water pressure can damage brick, mortar and siding.
- Incorrect water pressure can break or damage windows, window frames, etc.
- Incorrect water pressure can accidentally result in damaging the exterior paint on your home.